To reset and re-pair your Original Jawbone, perform the steps listed below:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Delete any existing Bluetooth profile for the Original Jawbone from your phone.
- Press the Reset Button on the Original Jawbone for three seconds by inserting the metal end of the earloop in the Reset hole (the center charging slot on the tip of the Noise Shield Button).
- Press and hold down the Noise Shield Button for three seconds, until the LED Indicator Light flashes red and white alternately (indicating it's in Pairing Mode).
- Re-pair the Jawbone with your phone.
(When prompted for a passkey, enter 0000)
If this does not resolve the issue, you may want to perform a soft reset on your phone. Please consult your owner's manual for instructions regarding how to perform a soft reset. Generally, this is a secure process. You should not lose any information that you have stored on your phone. However, it is always a good practice to back up your information in the event you inadvertently delete any contact information, photos, ringtones, etc.
(Note: You may need to re-pair your Jawbone after you perform a soft reset on your phone.)